Mr. Dozat’s insight for this issue of BIBLE TIME FUN!
Here is another exciting BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, Issue 125, for your ministry.
I think these are getting better each week. More than one night, I worked past midnight creating the different elements to this activity bulletin.
This issue has a lot of variety. There are hidden letters to find, pictures to color, scrambler puzzles, a code to break, and more.
I think my favorite this week is the “spot the difference” activity. It has six shepherd, and each has one detail that is different from the rest. The master image took a lot of tracing and sketching before I was happy with it. I like this little shepherd and think we will be seeing him again.
I used a minimal design on one of the coloring pages because the message of Philippians 1:21 is so powerful by itself.
I spent hours selecting the Scriptures for this bulletin. I want to keep it fresh and not reuse the same ones too often. I seek a prayerful sense that the Lord directs the ones chosen. There are two gospel verses included with the hope of presenting some part of the Good News.
Most of the activities have open-ended questions. I spend hours thinking about these and often rewrite them a few times during the week. Please pray that teachers and parents can have Spirit-led conversations because of these questions.
I am grateful to be able to create these.
Issue 125 contains the following activities and scriptures:
- Find-the-difference – six different Scriptures about lambs or shepherds.
- Coloring page #1 – Philippians 1:21a.
- Shape-sort puzzle – Jeremiah 9:23.
- Codebreaker – Romans 8:18.
- Word search #2 – Acts 2:38.
- Coloring page #2 – Hebrews 11:1.
- Crossword – John 14:6.
- The Explorer’s Challenge – Hebrews 12:2.
- Scrambler – Mark 2:17b.
- Find the hidden letters – Psalm 34:19.
- Word search – 1 Timothy 6:6-9.
- Maze puzzle – Psalm 50:1.
- Drop-word puzzle – John 13:35.
- Memory verse craft – Psalm 107:1.
I hope this activity bulletin blesses you.