I am thrilled to be able to share with you another issue of BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY.
This issue has a lot of fun things to do and challenge your brain while engaging in God’s holy Word.
I am pleased with the two Scripture coloring pages in this issue, but my favorite is the “Find The Difference” activity with the six pictures that have something different in each one. I like it because the art of the two children praying turned out nicely. Each image has something slightly different from the others. I hope you can spot the differences.
The hardest thing to create was the “Find The Hidden Letters” picture; since each letter is in its own text box, the computer became very slow after a while, and it was a test of my patience.
There are a lot of scriptures about discipleship in this issue, a couple of gospel verses about God’s Word, and more. This issue has something for everyone!
The “Let’s talk about it” questions will help teachers and parents to have Spirit-led conversations with their children.
Issue 129 contains the following activities and Scriptures:
- Match puzzle with verses — prayer.
- Coloring page #1 — Proverbs 3:1-2.
- Shape-sort puzzle — Hebrews 12:2.
- Codebreaker — John 14:6.
- Word search — James 1:12.
- Coloring page #2 — Psalm 119:105.
- Crossword — Philippians 1:6.
- The Explorer’s Challenge (a mini-Bible study) — Philippians 4:13.
- Scrambler — Genesis 1:1.
- Hidden letter puzzle — Romans 5:8.
- Word search — 2 Corinthians 4:17-18.
- Maze —with Romans 8:31b.
- Drop-word puzzle — Matthew 4:19.
- Memory verse craft — Mark 16:15.
I hope this activity bulletin is a blessing to your kids.
Be sure to return every week to get the latest issue for your ministry and church.