Middletown, Md. | Part-Time
Skycroft Conference Center seeks a part-time Office Coordinator that can support daily office operations of the booking office. This position is primarily responsible for handling customer inquiries and booking retreat groups at Skycroft, coordinating preparations for group events, and providing general administrative support for the conference center. This is a fast-paced, ministry setting. Hours are Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m.– 3:00 p.m.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Answer retreat client inquiries by phone and emails, respond to general queries and messages
- Identify and book available space to conference and retreat clients
- Register groups participating in Skycroft-programmed events, including summer camps
- Use online booking platform to administer retreat contracts, billing and invoices and staff reports
- Provide Skycroft campus tours to prospective clients
- Extend hospitality and provide customer service to on-campus guests
- Assist the Associate Director with special projects, marketing initiatives, and event coordination
Apply online at http://www.skycroft.org/info/employment-opportunities/.