LYNCHBURG, Va.—The International Bivocational and Small Church Celebration, to be held June 26-28, 2014, at Liberty University in Lynchburg, Va., is designed to equip pastors of small churches with a vision for the future and the practical skills necessary to help bring that vision to fruition in their ministry.
Can you revitalize your small church? Can you still reach the lost people in your community? Can you build a ministry that will continue to be fruitful well into the future? “Yes, you can!” Join us for a refreshing time of worship, teaching, and fellowship, and return to your ministry with a renewed vision and passion for the ministry.
Keynote speakers include Johnny Hunt, senior pastor of First Baptist Church in Woodstock, Ga., and Jonathan Falwell, senior pastor at the Thomas Road Baptist Church in Lynchburg. Charles Billingsley, worship leader at Thomas Road Baptist Church, will lead worship.
Registration Fee is $20 per person.
Various pastors and church leaders will lead breakout sessions, as follows:
• Discover the Biblical Basis for Bivo Ministry –Dr. Philip Yang
• Develop a Financial Plan for Bivo Ministry-Led by Dr. Philip Yang
• Start Over Again-Led by Dr. Johnny Hunt
• Finish Your Course with Joy-Led by Ray Gilder
• Share Your Heart with Other Ministers’ Wives-Led by Jean Beachum
• Train Ministers and Laymen in Your Area-Led by Benny Matthews
• Lead Your Association to Help the Smaller Church-Led by Dr. Sing Oldham
• Be a Friend to Bivo and Small Church Pastors-Led by Dr. Sing Oldham
• Turn around A Declining Church-Led by Ray Gilder
• Lead A Short-Term Mission Team-Led by Danny Sauder
• Lead Your Church to Grow-Led by Bobby Clark
• Plant a New Church-Led by Joe Young
• Discover God’s Will for Your Life-Led by Dr. Philip Caples
• Thrive as A Pastor’s Wife-Led by Pennie Clark
• Get the Training You Need-Led by Dr. Philip Caples
During free time, all guests are encouraged to register for campus tours provided through the Hancock Welcome Center.
For more information and to register, go to www.liberty.edu/bivo.