SALISBURY, Md.–Oak Ridge Baptist Church will host the DREAM Church Conference at its campus, 361 Tilghman Road, in Salisbury, Md., on March 2-3, 2017. This two-day conference is specifically designed for church leaders and volunteers who dream of a healthy and growing church.
Brian Moss, Oak Ridge’s lead pastor, shared how early in his pastorate, he’d gone to conferences which sparked a dream for his church in his heart. But he didn’t know where to begin.
“So, over the years, we began to learn the tools and the methods and the systems to help begin to bring a dream to a reality,” Moss said, explaining the DREAM Church Conference shares what Oak Ridge has learned. “We believe that everything we’ve learned; we can teach others. And if we can do it, you can do it.”
Conference sessions on day one will teach participants the following D.R.E.A.M.:
- Designing weekend services that unchurched people love to attend, building a crowd, and then from there,
- Reaching people with the Gospel and recovering the wounded and the hurting in this world;
- Engaging people in authentic community through small groups and then growth opportunities through the church’s class system;
- Activating members into ministry and service, and
- Mobilizing those folks into fulfilling God’s mission, not only in our local city, community, county and country, but also globally across the world.
On day two, participants will choose one of two all-day tracks to attend. One track will contain multiple sessions that center around “Preaching for Life Change” as the theme. Participants who choose the second track will have their pick of multiple break-out sessions in the areas of family ministry, guest services, mobilization/partnership, volunteerism, performing arts, small groups, technology and more.
This year, Scott Weatherford, Executive Director of Sterizo, and Consultant for Saddleback Church, will be a guest speaker at the conference. He will be leading the “Preaching for Life Change” track on day two.
Register before January 31 and pay only $69 per person. After that date, tickets are $99 per person. Groups of 3 or more get $10 off per person.
Learn more information or register online at http://www.thedreamchurchconference.com.