Preschool Childcare, June 13-16
• Orange County Convention Center (West Bldg)
• For newborns to three-year-olds
• The cost per session is $5 per child, not to exceed $40 per family, plus a $10 non-refundable registration fee. Lunch also will be available for preschoolers on Monday and Tuesday at $5 per meal. Complete payment is due for all sessions, and lunch if selected, no later than arrival at the first session.
• Register online at www.sbcannualmeeting.net. The deadline for preschool childcare registration is June 1 and is limited to 150 children. Parents wanting to register their children after June 1 may print the required information and bring it to Louisville, where they will be registered on-site on a space-available basis. Questions about this year’s childcare can be directed to email@example.com.
Children’s Conference, June 14-16
• Star Patrol! Serving and Trusting our God
• Orange County Convention Center
• For children ages 4-12
• The cost for the children’s conference is $45 per child. However, only $20 is required per child to register, which is nonrefundable. The balance (an additional $25 per child) is due upon arrival at the conference, although advance payments for the full amount may be made.
• To register, visit www.sbcannualmeeting.net, then click on Children/Students section, or go directly to www.childrensconferences.com, then click on SBC Orlando, Fl.
• Questions can be phoned to Children’s Conferences International at (248) 346-5373 or e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline for enrollment is June 1 and is limited to 400 children. After June 1, children may be registered on-site on a space-available basis.
Fuge, June 14-16
• KAIROS: Defining Moments
• Students who have completed grades 6-12
• Orange County Convention Center (Room W101A-B, Level 1)/Universal Studios
• The cost for Fuge is $60 per student, including all materials as well as tickets and food at Universal Studios
• Students can pre-register online at www.Fuge.com or sign up outside room W101A-B, level 1, in the Orange County Convention Center when they arrive in Orlando. For more information, check the website or contact Spratt at email@example.com.